Top Ten Reasons Why I Love to Write
10. I’m in charge of the world I create.
9. I get to decide what happens in that world.
8. I get to create whatever kind of people I want in that world.
7. I get to make the women look as beautiful as possible, even if it’s not exactly realistic.
6. I get to make those same women do whatever I want them to.
5. I get to make the men look however I want them to.
4. I get to make those same men do whatever I want them to.
3. Writing, like cooking, is a solitary profession where I have to work with nobody.
2. When I am writing I am my own boss, and I work my own hours. If I need to take time off, I don’t have to ask.
1. The number one reason I love to write, is hearing the feedback from readers about how (hopefully) they enjoyed the story that I wrote.
I have several good posts going up on other blogs. “The Science of Time Travel” and “Why We Love Time Travel Stories” will be among them. So check the links here.